1. Announce when they’ve got a writing assignment.
2. Announce what famous person they’re interviewing today for this assignment.
3. Post link to their published article.
4. “Like” their published article, which reposts the link to their published article.
5. Post link to blog post about published article.
6. Repeat 1-5 with each new project.
7. Keep track of what books they are reading on the Goodreads app. Always include own books.
8. Post quotes from famous authors.
9. Try to outdo all other friends (and/or famous author quotes) with pithy status updates.
10. Announce upcoming readings, workshops, or appearances.
Ok, fellow writers. Which ones are you guilty of?